Deciding What You Want
Where Do You Want To Live
Think of communities, or neighborhoods, school districts, public transportation, and other amenities you would like to be near.
What Type Of Home Do You Want
This can range from detached, semi-detached, bungalow, two-story, townhouse, or so many more! Also consider lot size, features, and ideal home age.
What are your must-haves and deal breakers?
List your must have features like basements, garage, pool, number of bathrooms, etc
Agent Or No Agent
Why an agent is beneficial to you
- Aside from commission paid by the seller, having an agent is essentially free.
- They know the market and are able to ensure you aren’t overpaying for a home.
- Their job is to represent and protect your interest. This means you have someone to provide confidential advice, access MLS® listings, offer expert advice on clauses, home inspections, and so much more!
- An agent is also responsible for negotiating not only the best price, but also the best terms of your agreement.
- They manage all details and paperwork associated with your transaction, ensuring that nothing goes unnoticed and saving you time and stress.